The auto-renew option allows you to set up automated recurring package payments for clients. You can also set an auto-renew limit, allowing you to cap the number of times you want to renew the package.
To set the auto-renew option when creating a package, follow the steps below when using a computer or the Desktop Version of Vagaro.
Setting the Auto-Renew Option
1. Click Settings at the top of the screen once you log in. Then select Packages on the left sidebar under Things We Sell.
2. Click the New Package button.
3. Select the Auto Renew toggle switch. Under Charge Frequency, you can choose how often you want to charge the customer automatically for the package.
Under Auto Renew Limit, you can set the number of times you want to renew the membership. You can also select Unlimited to have the membership auto-renew continuously.
4. Select Carry Balance Forward to allow the customer to carry over remaining visits from one billing cycle to the next.
In the example below, customers are charged monthly for the Package, so remaining visits from the previous month roll over into the next.
5. Click Save when you're finished setting up the package. Click here to learn more about creating a package.