To add your Branded App to the Google Play Store so customers can download it, you must first create a Google Developer Account and pay Google's $25 fee.
In this article, we will go over:
Signing up for a Google Developer Account
- Go to the Google Play Console.
- Log in with your Google username and password.
- Complete your account details. Your developer name will be the app name displayed to customers on Google Play. You can also add more information to your account after it's created.
Click here to learn more.
- Select the Accept Developer Distribution Agreement checkbox and the Terms of Service checkbox. Then click Create account and pay.
- Enter your payment information, then click Buy to complete your registration. You can pay with the following credit or debit cards:
- American Express
- Discover (accepted in the U.S. only)
- Visa Electron (accepted outside of the U.S. only)
Note: The types of cards accepted may vary by location.
6. Add email@example.com as an Admin to your Developer account so we can upload your app. Follow the directions below to learn more about adding us.
Inviting Vagaro to your Google Play Console Developer Account
- Log in to your Google Developer Account through the Google Play Console.
- Click Users and Permissions.
- Click Invite New Users.
- Type firstname.lastname@example.org in the email box, then click Account Permissions.
- Click Admin (all permissions), then click Invite user.
Important: If you set an expiry date on this screen, Vagaro will no longer be able to process future app updates after the expiry date. We recommend that you do not set an Access expiry date.