To add your Branded App to the Google Play Store so that customers can download it, you must first create a Google Developer Account and pay a $25 fee, which is charged by Google.
Follow the steps below to learn more.
In this article, we will go over:
Signing up for a Google Developer Account
- Go to the Google Play Console.
- Log in with your Google username and password.
- Complete your account details. Your developer name will be the app name that's displayed to customers on Google Play. You can also add more information to your account after it's created. Click here to learn more.
- Select the Accept Developer Distribution Agreement checkbox and the Terms of Service checkbox. Then click Create account and pay.
- Enter your payment information then click Buy to complete your registration. You can pay with the following credit or debit cards:
- American Express
- Discover (accepted in the U.S. only)
- Visa Electron (accepted outside of the U.S. only)
Inviting Vagaro to your Google Play Console Developer Account
- Log in to your Google Developer Account through the Google Play Console.
- Click Users and Permissions.
- Click Invite New Users.
- Type email@example.com in the email box, then click Account Permissions.
- Click Admin (all permissions) then click Invite user.