Adding a video to your Vagaro Custom Website is a great way to personalize your online page and market your business to new and returning clients! You can share videos about the services you offer, provide visuals of your store location, share personal stories to engage your customers, and promote special deals or discounts you're having!
To learn how to add a video to the page, follow the instructions below.
*Remember, you must first activate the custom website option in Vagaro. Click here to learn more.
Let's get it started!
Adding a Video to the Online Site
1. Select Marketing at the top of the screen once you log in.
2. Select Build Website.
3. Scroll down on the site. Then select the red Click to Edit button under Description.
4. Select Edit YouTube Video.
5. Enter or paste the video link in the Paste the link here field.
6. Select the checkbox if you want the video to play automatically once the customer gets to the page.
7. Click Close when you're ready.
8. The video has been added to the page! Click the play button to see if it's working properly.
9. Click Save Changes near the top of the screen when you're finished.
10. We've added the video! Let's now see how customers will view it when they get to the site! Click Marketing at the top screen.
11. Click View Site under the Website Builder option.
12. You can see that the video has been posted! You're all set!