The Inventory Management feature allows you to add products and edit multiple items at the same time. You can also easily manage and keep track of all the items on the inventory list and use a variety of filters to sort the list however you like.
Follow the steps below to learn how to export your inventory to an Excel spreadsheet.
1. Click Settings at the top of the screen once you log in.
2. Select Inventory under Things We Sell.
3. To search for a Product by its Name, the Barcode ID, Brand, Vendor, or the Product Type, enter the value in the Search box. Then hit enter on your keyboard to sort the list by any of these filters.
4. Click the Select Products drop-down to filter the list by Products for sale, Products for Business use (items that are not available to customers), and Products for Online sale.
5. Click Advanced Filters to use additional filters to narrow down the list even more.
6. After clicking the Advanced Filters option, click Zero quantity products only to filter the report to include items that are zero in quantity.
Select Low quantity products only to export a list of products that are low in stock. Select In stock products only to view products that are in stock.
7. Click Search once you're finished applying the filters you want to use.
8. Click Export at the bottom of the screen to export the inventory list to an Excel spreadsheet. Click Print to get a paper copy.
9. Here's an example of how your list will display on the Excel document. You can also print a copy. You're all set!