The Inventory Management feature allows you to add products and edit multiple items at the same time. You can also easily manage and keep track of all the items on the inventory list and use a variety of filters to sort the list.
Follow the steps below to learn how to export your inventory to an Excel spreadsheet.
- Navigate to Settings > Inventory > Management.
- Search and Advanced Filter options help you to find inventory items in a variety of ways:
- Enter any part of a product name, brand name, vendor name, product type, or barcode ID in the Search box.
- Choose from the Select Products drop-down list, either All or Products for Sale, Products for Sale Online, Products for Business Use Only, Packaging Products, Products without Inventory Tracking, Product Bundles.
- Use checkboxes to limit the search to Zero quantity products only, Low quantity products only, In Stock products only.
- In Advanced Filters, you can select a Brand, a Product Type used in the selected Brand (you must select a Brand first, one or more Vendors (not brand-dependent.)
- Click Search once you're finished applying filters.
- Click Export to export the inventory list to Excel. Click Print to get a paper copy.
Here's an example of how your list will display as an Excel document.