Packages allow you to sell future visits and sessions in bulk. You can also set different auto-renew options, charging the client weekly, every four weeks, monthly, every two months, quarterly, yearly or after a set number of visits are completed.
To change the order of how Packages are arranged on the Packages Management Page as well as on the Online Booking Page, follow the steps below.
Changing the Order of Packages
1. Click Settings at the top of the screen once you log in.
2. Select Packages on the left side of the screen under Things We Sell.
3. Click the Change Order button to rearrange how you want your packages to display on the Packages Management screen, as well as on the Online Booking Page.
4. Select the item you want to move. Then use the arrows to move the package to another spot on the list. Click the top arrow to move the item up on the list. Click the down arrow to move it down on the menu.
5. Click Apply at the bottom of the screen when you're finished.
6. The change is reflected immediately once you return to the main packages screen. We can see that the Gold Package has been moved to the top of the list.
7. To confirm that the list has been updated on the Online Booking Page, first, click Marketing at the top of the screen.
8. Click View My Vagaro Page under Photos.
9. Select the Memberships & Packages tab to view the update. You can see that the Gold Package has been placed at the top of the list.