Memberships allow you to seamlessly add discounts to multiple services, classes, and products at once. You can offer discounts based on a set number of visits, as well as set specific auto-renew options, which allow you to charge clients automatically based on the charge frequency you set.
To change the order of how Memberships are arranged on the Memberships Management Page as well as on the Online Booking Page, follow the steps below.
Rearranging the Membership Order
1. Click Settings at the top of the screen once you log in.
2. Select Memberships on the left side of the screen.
3. Click the Change Order button to rearrange how you want your memberships to display on the Membership Management screen, as well as on the Online Booking Page.
4. Select the item you want to move. Then use the arrows to move the membership to any spot on the list that you prefer. Click the top arrow to move the item up on the list. Click the down arrow to move it down on the menu.
5. In the example below, we moved the Bronze Membership to the top of the list.
6. Click Apply at the bottom of the screen when you're finished.
7. The change is reflected immediately once you return to the main memberships screen.
8. To confirm that the list has been updated on the Online Booking Page, first, click Marketing at the top of the screen.
9. Click View My Vagaro Page under Photos.
10. Select the Memberships tab to view the update. You can see that the Bronze Membership has been placed at the top of the list.