A Resource is a room or a tool that's required to perform a service. It's available in a limited quantity and can be shared by more than one person at a business. Some examples include a massage room, a chair, a cardio room, and different types of exercise equipment.
To delete a Resource from the Service/Class Menu, follow these steps when using a computer or the Desktop Version:
- Click Settings at the top of the screen.
- Select Service/Class Menu on the left side of the screen under Things We Sell.
- Select the Resources tab from the top.
- Click the X option that corresponds to the Resource you want to delete on the right side.
- Click Delete Resource.
Let's get started!
1. Click Settings at the top of the screen.
2. Select Service/Class Menu under Things We Sell on the left side.
3. Select the Resources tab.
4. Click the X option that corresponds to the Resource you want to delete on the right side. You can also search for other resources to delete by selecting one of the page numbers below.
5. Click Delete Resource once you click the X option. You're all set!