The Merge Customers Tool allows you to seamlessly merge duplicate profiles. From the Customer List, you can use search filters to find the clients you want to merge and combine them with the click of a button!
To get started, follow the instructions below.
*Send a request to email@example.com if you cannot merge the client. Email the following:
- The Business Name.
- The Client Name.
- The email you want to keep.
Merging Customers in Vagaro
1. Click Reports.
2. Click Customers.
3. Enter the name of the customer in the Name field. Then click Run Report.
4. Select two customers to merge using the checkboxes.
5. Click Merge once you select the clients you want to combine.
6. The customer in the From area is merged into the customer in the To area. To reverse the order of the merge, click the blue Switch button in the middle of the screen.
Under Result, you can see all the information that is being merged into the other profile.
7. Click Merge to finish merging the two customers.
Return to the Customers List Report (Reports -> Customers) to confirm that the customers have been merged.