The Merge Customers Tool allows you to seamlessly merge duplicate profiles. From the Customer List, you can use search filters to find the clients you want to merge and combine them with the click of a button!
To get started, follow the instructions below when using a computer or the Desktop Version.
*Send a request to email@example.com if you're still not able to merge the client. Email the following:
- The Business Name.
- The Client Name.
- The email you want to keep.
Merging Customers in Vagaro
1. Click Reports at the top of the screen.
2. Select Customers on the left side of the screen.
3. Enter the name of the customer in the Name field. Then click Run Report.
4. Select the customers you want to merge on the left side of the profiles.
5. Click Merge once you select the clients you want to combine.
6. There are two fields: From and To. The customer in the From field is merged into the customer in the To field. To reverse the order of the merge, click the blue Switch button in the middle of the screen.
If a customer has logged in, they can only show in the To column. If both customers have logged in, the profiles cannot be merged.
Under Result, you can see all the information that is being merged into the other profile. Click Merge at the bottom of the screen when everything looks good, and you're all set!
Return to the Customers List Report (Reports -> Customers) to confirm that the customers have been merged.