A class is a session that an instructor provides for a group of participants or attendees. Examples of classes include Yoga, Boxing, and Martial Arts. You can add a Vagaro class already in your account by default or a customizable class that's more specific to your business needs.
To edit the price of a class session, follow these steps.
- Vagaro Pro app (next)
- Web Version
Vagaro Pro app
1. Tap More at the bottom of the screen.
2. Tap Settings.
3. Tap Service/Class Menu.
4. Select the Classes option.
5. Select the employee providing the class at the top of the screen. Then select the class you want to edit.
6. Tap Edit.
7. You can change the Number of sessions and enter a Price for the sessions. Tap Add Price Break to add a new session and price combination.
8. Tap Save at the bottom of the screen, and you're all set! The customer can book these sessions on the Online Booking Page once they are scheduled on the Calendar of the Vagaro account.
1. Select Settings from the top.
2. Select Service/Class Menu under Things We Sell on the left side of the screen.
3. Click the Classes tab towards the top. Find the class on the menu. Click the three dots. Then select Edit.
4. You can change the Number of Sessions you want to offer and set a Price for the sessions. Click Add New Session to add a new session and price combination.
5. Click Save when you're finished. The customer can book these sessions on the Online Booking Page once they are scheduled on the Calendar of the Vagaro account.