A service is an item an employee provides for a single client. Examples of services include a women's haircut, a shave, or a massage. When using the Services/Classes Menu feature, you can add Vagaro services or create custom ones that are more unique to your business needs.
Note: Any price changes will not affect any appointments booked before the price was changed. You will need to manually edit the price of any appointment already booked on your Calendar to update the price.
To edit the price of a service, follow the steps below.
- Vagaro Pro app (next)
- Web Version
Vagaro Pro app
- Navigate to More > Settings > Service/Class Menu.
- Select Services.
- Select the Service you want to edit.
- Tap Edit.
- In the Sell Price field, you can enter a different price. Tap Save at the bottom when you're finished, and you're all set!
1. Select Settings at the top of the screen.
2. Select Service/Class Menu on the left side of the page under Things We Sell.
3. Select the Services tab towards the top. Find the service on the list. Click the three dots. Then select Edit.
4. You can edit the Price for each employee that provides the service. Click Save at the bottom of the screen, and you're all set!
6. Select Employee Profiles under Employees on the left side.
7. Find the employee whose services you want to edit from the list. Then click the Services button.
8. Make sure the service is selected on the left side of the pricing menu. Then enter the price you want to set for each selected service. Click Save at the bottom when you're ready.
9. You can also edit the price of multiple services at the same time with the Mass Edit tool from the Service/Class Pricing Configuration page for each employee. Click here to learn more about this feature.