The Email Marketing feature is a great tool for sending custom emails directly to your client base. You can select from our gallery of high-quality designs and templates, or add your own images, customizing it to your liking!
To post an email marketing campaign to your Facebook Business Page, follow the steps below when using the Mobile and Desktop Versions of Vagaro.
Sharing an Email Marketing Post on the Mobile Version
1. Tap More at the bottom of the screen once you log in.
2. Select Marketing.
3. Select Create Email.
4. Once you're finished creating and customizing the email to your liking, tap Send Now. Tap here to learn more about creating and customizing an email.
Select the Facebook option to post the marketing email to your Facebook Business Profile. Once you select this option, you'll be prompted to connect the Vagaro account with the Facebook page.
5. After connecting the account with the Facebook page, select the Acknowledgement box. Tap tap Announce, and you're all set!
Sharing an Email Marketing Post on the Desktop Version
1. Click Marketing at the top of the screen.
2. Under Email & Text Marketing, click Create Campaign.
3. Click Create Campaign.
4. Select the Email option. Remember, sharing a marketing blast on Facebook is only available on the email marketing feature.
5. Under Select Campaign Type, select Email Blast.
6. Finish setting the email to your liking. Then click Send Now. Click here to learn more about creating a marketing blast.
Select Post on Facebook to connect the Vagaro account with your Facebook Business Profile and share the email blast online. You'll be prompted to log in with your Facebook email or phone as well as your password.
Click Next when you're ready.
7. Finish adding a template and customizing the marketing blast. Then select the acknowledge box. Click Announced to send the message.
Select Send Email Preview to view how the email displays before sending it out. Click Save for Later to save the post to your drafts. This allows you to finish the email later.
Click Back to return to the email marketing builder.