The Email Marketing tool allows you to send custom emails directly to your client base. You can select from our gallery of high-quality designs and templates, or you can add your own images, customizing it to your liking! You can specifically send these types of emails:
- Daily Deals: Allows you to send emails about promotions on your Vagaro website, Vagaro booking page, app, and Facebook.
- Non-Automated Emails: Allows you to send emails to clients using pre-made templates, as well as your own designs.
- Automated Email: Allows you to send automated birthday, thank you, and follow up emails. You can also send emails to lost customers, or clients who haven't been to the business for a long time.
To post a marketing email to your Facebook Business Page, follow the steps below when using the Mobile and Desktop Versions.
Let's get started!
1. Tap More at the bottom of the screen once you log in.
2. Select Marketing.
3. Select Create Email.
4. Once you're finished creating and customizing the email to your liking, tap Send Now. Tap here to learn more about creating and customizing an email.
Select the Facebook option to post the marketing email to your Facebook Business Profile. Once you select this option, you'll be prompted to connect the Vagaro account with the Facebook page.
5. Once you connect the account with the Facebook page, select the Acknowledgement box. Tap tap Announce, and you're all set!
1. Click Marketing at the top of the screen.
2. Click Create Email under Email Marketing.
3. Click create new email or daily deals.
4. Under the Email option, select Create Email.
5. Once you're finished creating and customizing the email, click Send Now. Click here to learn more about creating and customizing an email.
Select Post on Facebook to connect the Vagaro account with a Facebook Business Profile so you can post it to the page.
6. Once you've connected the Vagaro account with the Facebook Profile, you can select a specific Facebook page where you want to post the email.
Select the Acknowledgement box. Then click Announce and you're set!