Stand out from the rest of the crowd. Give customers a true VIP experience. Increase customer engagement and loyalty. Build your brand and establish a direct line of communication with customers with your own Branded App!
With this powerful feature, you can create your own personalized app and look, giving your clients a unique experience when they shop with you online!
In this article, we will go over:
- The benefits of using the Branded App
- Activating the Branded App
- What happens once the app is approved
- Sharing the app with multiple locations
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Deactivate the Branded App
- Examples of Businesses with the Branded App
Benefits of Using the Branded App
- Full Functionality
Let your clientele book appointments, workshops, and classes, view your service and class menus, access and manage their customer profile, leave reviews, and shop from your online store - all at the touch of their fingertips! Multiple locations? No problem! Multi-location functionality is available for just $10 per added location.
- Online Booking
Clients can easily access your calendar availability, service menu, and class schedule to book new appointments, reschedule appointments and classes, add new services to their appointment.
- Online Shopping Cart
Your online store fits right in their pocket! Boost your retail sales effortlessly with your branded app’s online store. Customers can browse your digital shelves and purchase products, gift cards, memberships, and packages in the app.
- Customer Profile Management
Give your clients the convenience they need and the personalization they deserve with easy access to profile management. Customers can conveniently manage every aspect of their customer profile from the branded app. View past and upcoming classes and appointments, loyalty program points, membership history, payment methods, balances, and much more!
Stay focused on what matters most, your craft. With text notifications, clients receive reminders, confirmations, and rescheduling notifications related to upcoming appointments. Clients are in control of notifications, and you’ll have peace of mind knowing that class and appointment reminders are automated, freeing up more time to spend with your customers!
- Setup Is Simple
Put your branded app directly into the hands of your customers! From beginning to launch, we’ll work with you to create and deliver your branded app into the Apple Store, Google Play, or both. Here’s how we’ll work with you to make sure your branded app is as unique as your business:
- We Design It - Simply send us your logo, branding colors, and any additional design elements you’d like included. Our design team will collaborate with you to personalize your app.
- You Approve It - Feedback and revision requests are part of your collaboration with our design team to ensure we achieve your vision for your brand. Continuous updates are included, so if your vision changes, your app will, too!
- We Deliver It - Once we’ve completed the final revisions and received your approval, we’ll deliver your app to the Apple Store and Google Play for download. We’ll provide you with a unique link to send to your client base for direct download.
- Easy & Affordable Pricing
For just $200 a month, you can have your own Branded App! If you have a multi-location setup and want to share the app with multiple locations, it's just $10 per location.
Activating the Branded App
Follow these steps to activate the Branded App.
- Go to Settings > Branded App.
- Click Get Started - $200/mo.
- The signup screen asks for contact information, information that is specific to your branded app (choices for the app name, locations, logo, colors, screen styles, and more.)
- After answering the branded app questions, select the Terms & Conditions checkbox and then click Buy Now.
This sends a ticket to the Graphic Design team and they will be in touch with you. Remember this feature comes with a $200 per month add-on fee and you're charged immediately once you click Buy Now - $200/mo.
- You'll get a confirmation email after clicking Buy Now.
The branded app page will display the message: Your Branded App is Being Processed.
Our graphics team will contact you to begin the initial steps of designing your app.
What Happens Once the App is Approved?
Once the app is approved and ready to go, it will be submitted to the Apple Store or Google Play store for customers to download.
If you have multiple locations, customers can select the location they want to view. They'll be able to see the following once they get to the page they choose:
- Your staff details
- Services and classes
- Gift Cards
Clients can see also their past and upcoming appointments, past purchases, and manage their customer account with your business.
Sharing the Branded App with Multiple Locations
If you have a Multi-Location setup, you can share the app with multiple locations. Remember, it costs just $10 to share the app with each location. Follow these steps to get started.
- Go to Settings > Multi-Location.
- Toggle the Branded App option on for selected locations.
Frequently Asked Questions
Will I need to create my own developer accounts to make my Branded App available on the Apple and Google Stores, and if so, how much do those cost?
Yes. You’ll need to create a developer account for iOS, Android, or both, depending on where you’d like your Branded App available. Developer account fees are not included with your Vagaro Branded App subscription. At the time of publication, iOS developer account fees are $99 annually, and Android developer account fees are $25.
Click these links to get started:
How much can I edit or personalize my app?
Currently, you can personalize your app’s icon, device splash screen, button colors, and the external links in the tabs.
How will my customers know about my app?
When your app is ready for download, we’ll provide you with a unique link to send to your customers for direct download. We suggest using your email marketing tools to embed this link and send an automated email to get the word out. From there, the best way to let customers know about your app is to tell them at their next appointment and to post signs in your storefront to let them know the app is available.
How long does the process take before my app is live?
It depends and is based on your level of involvement. Our design team will need close collaboration with your business to coordinate on design, business logo, splash images, app icon, and additional elements to provide you with the complete branding experience. Our goal is to publish and make your app available in both the Apple Store and Google Play on a timeline that works best for your availability to collaborate.
Will my app work on both Apple and Android devices?
Yes! Branded apps are available for any device. You can choose to make your app available on either platform, or you can make your app available for both iOS and Android devices.
My business has more than one location. Will the app work for all my locations?
Yes! Your app will have multi-location functionality, available at an additional charge of just $10 per added location.
What will my customers be able to do in the app?
Customers will be able to book appointments, workshops, and classes, view your service and class menus, access and manage their customer profile, leave reviews, and shop at your online store. Your app will have all the same features and functionality as your Vagaro business page, so the more robust your page, the more options you’ll present to your clients!
Deactivate the Branded App
- Go to Settings > Branded App.
- Click Deactivate My Branded App.
- Select the Terms & Conditions checkbox and then click Deactivate My Branded App.