The Invoices feature allows you to bill customers for services, products, memberships, and packages. You can also set a Due Date for when a customer has to pay, send automatic reminders to clients whose payments are overdue, and easily keep track of all invoices in Vagaro.
To manage invoices from the Customer Management page, follow the steps below when using the Mobile and Desktop Versions:
Let's get started!
1. Select Customers at the bottom of the screen.
2. Enter the name of the client in the search box to find the customer faster. Then select the customer below.
3. Swipe from the left to the right of the screen towards the top to get to the Invoices option. Then select it once you find it.
4. To search for an Invoice by the Invoice Title or Number, enter the value in the Search box near the top of the screen. Then tap the Enter function on your device.
5. To View or Print an invoice, tap the three dots corresponding to the invoice on the right side of the screen. Depending on the Status of the invoice, you may also see additional options.
6. You can also view an invoice by selecting it on the list.
7. Once you select the Invoice, you can view more information, including details about the business, the Invoice Number, the date it was created or sent, the Customer who was billed, as well as the services or items for which the client is being billed. Use the scroll bar on the right side to see more details. Tap Close when you're finished.
1. Click Customers from the top.
2. Select the customer. To find a client faster, enter the name in the search box. Then, select the customer once the name populates in the list below.
3. Select the Invoices tab.
4. You can use a variety of filters to search for a specific list of Invoices. To search for an invoice by the Invoice Number or Invoice Title, enter the value in the Search box. Then click Search.
To search by status, click the All Statuses drop-down. Select the status for which you'd like the list filtered. Then click Search. For example, if you select Overdue, this allows you to view all outstanding invoices the customer has not yet paid.
5. Once you add the filters you want to apply and click Search, a list of all the invoices to which the filter applies will populate in a list. You can specifically see:
- The Date an invoice was created.
- The Number that was assigned to it.
- The Invoice Title.
- The Amount the customer owes or has paid.
- The Due Date or the day the payment is due.
- The employee who created the invoice.
- The Status of the invoice.
6. To View or Print out an invoice, click the three dots corresponding to the invoice on the right side of the screen. Depending on the Status of the invoice, you may also see additional options.