Memberships allow you to add discounts to multiple services, classes, and products at once. You additionally can offer discounts based on a set number of visits as well as set specific auto-renew options.
To reactivate a client membership, follow these steps:
- Click Reports at the top of the screen.
- Click Memberships on the left side of the screen.
- Click Run Report after applying the filters you want to use.
- Find the membership and the customer from the Membership list. Click on the Action drop-down menu on the left side. Select Activate.
Let's get started!
Reactivating a Customer Membership
1. Click Reports at the top of the screen.
2. Click Memberships on the left side of the screen.
3. Enter the name of the customer in the Search Value field. Select Inactive in the Status field. Then click Run Report.
4. Find the Customer and Membership from the list. Click Action on the left side of the screen. Then select Activate. You'll be taken to the Checkout screen where you can complete the checkout of the membership for the client.
The customer receives this email when the membership is renewed.