Packages allow you to sell future visits and sessions in bulk. You can also set different auto-renew options, charging the client weekly, every four weeks, monthly, every two months, quarterly, yearly or after a set number of visits are completed.
When creating or editing a package, you can enable the Carry Balance Forward feature. This allows the customer to carry over visits from one billing cycle to the next. For example, if a customer has three visits remaining from a Weekly package, they can carry them over to the next week if this feature is turned on.
To get started, follow the steps below when using a computer or the Desktop Version:
- Click Settings from the top.
- Select Packages under Things We Sell on the left side of the screen.
- Once you get to the package, turn on the Auto-Renew option. Choose the Charge Frequency you prefer. Then select Carry Balance Forward.
- Click Save when you're ready, and you're all set!
Let's get started!
1. Click Settings from the top.
2. Select Packages under Things We Sell on the left side of the screen.
3. If you're creating a new package, click the New Package button.
4. To add the Carry Balance Forward option to an existing Package, find the item from the list. Click the Action drop-down. Then select Edit. In the example below, we're setting the Carry Balance option for the Bronze Package.
5. After entering a Name and Description for the Package, set the Price and Sales Tax you want to apply, and enter the Reward Points you want to offer, then make sure the Auto-Renew option is turned on. Then choose the Charge Frequency.
Once you choose the frequency, select Carry Balance Forward. This allows the customer to carry over remaining visits from one billing cycle to the next.
In the example below, customers are charged weekly for the Package, so remaining visits from the previous week roll over into the next.
Click Save when you're ready. Then you're all set!
6. When you sell the Package from the Checkout screen, you'll see that the Carry Balance Forward option is turned on automatically. You can turn it off by deselecting this function.