To reassign a service provider to a sale after Checkout, follow the steps below when using a computer or the Desktop Version:
*Remember, when you reassign an employee to the service after Checkout, this affects the Payroll.
Let's get started!
Changing the Service Provider of a Transaction Sale after Checkout
1. Click Reports at the top of the screen.
2. Select Transaction List under Sales on the left side of the screen.
3. Use the filters to select the date the Transaction occurred, as well as the Service Provider who first provided the service. You can also select the Customer who came in for the service. Click Run Report when you're ready.
4. Find the transaction in the list. Then select the Service Provider in the Item Sold-Sold By column.
5. Select the employee you'd like the service or sale reassigned to from the drop-down menu. This is the person who will be assigned to the sold item.
6. Click Save once you're finished.
7. You can see that the other employee has been assigned to the service on the Transaction List. Remember, this will affect the Payroll.