A Class is a session an instructor provides for a group of participants or attendees. Examples include Yoga, Boxing, or Martial Arts. You can add a Vagaro class that's already in the account or create a custom class that's more unique to the business.
To change the order of how Classes are arranged on the Service/Class Menu, follow the steps below when using the Desktop Version:
- Click Settings at the top of the screen.
- Select Service/Class Menu on the left side.
- Select the Classes option from the top.
- From the Class Menu, click on the item you want to move and then drag it to the preferred position on the list.
- You can also use the Change Order feature to seamlessly rearrange the class list to your liking!
Let's get started!
Changing the Order of the Class Menu
1. Select Settings at the top of the screen.
2. Select Service/Class Menu under Things We Sell on the left side.
3. Select the Classes option at the top.
4. From the Class Menu, click on the item you want to move and then drag it to the preferred position on the list. In the example below, we moved the Boxing class towards the top of the menu.
5. You can also use the Change Order feature to change how the items are displayed on the list. From the Classes menu, select Change Order.
6. Select the Class you want to move on the right side. Then use the arrows to move the class to a position you prefer. Click the top arrow to move the class up on the list. Click the down arrow to move it down on the menu.
7. In the example below, we moved the Martial Arts class to the top of the menu. Click Apply at the bottom of the screen when you're happy with the order, and you're all set!
8. Once you return to the Classes menu, you can see that the change is reflected immediately. The item has been moved to the position we chose.