A Class is a session that an instructor provides for a group of participants or attendees. Examples include Yoga, Boxing, and Martial Arts. You can add a Vagaro class that's already in the account or create a custom class that's more unique to the business.
To insert a class into a Category, follow the steps below.
1. Click Settings at the top of the screen.
2. Select Service/Class Menu under Things We Sell.
3. Select the Classes tab.
4. Find the Classes category. Click the three dots. Then select Insert to add a class to the category.
5. Select Add Vagaro Class to add a Vagaro class to the category. Select Create Class to add a custom class. Click this link to learn more about adding classes to the Service-Class Menu.
6. To insert a class under one of the current classes on the list, first select the Classes option on the Service-Class Menu. Find the class you want to insert a new class under. Click the three dots. Then select Insert to insert a class beneath this one.
7. You again can add a Vagaro Class or create a Custom Class. It will be inserted under the class you selected.