A Service is an item (work) an employee provides for a single client. Examples include a women's haircut, a shave or massage. From the Services/Classes Menu, you can add Vagaro services or create custom services that are more unique to your business needs.
To move a service to another Category, follow the steps below when using the Mobile and Desktop Versions:
Let's get started!
1. Tap More at the bottom of the screen once you log in.
2. Select Settings.
3. Select Service/Class Menu under Things We Sell.
4. Select Services.
5. Select the employee whose service you want to move from the top. Then select the service you want to move.
6. Select Move to Category.
7. Select the Category where you want to move the service, and you're set!
1. Click Settings from the top of the screen.
2. Select Service/Class Menu under Things We Sell.
3. Select the Services tab near the top. Find the service you want to move. Then click the three dots.
4. Hover over the Move To option. Then select the Category.
5. You're all set! You can see the service has been moved to the preferred Category.