A Service is an item an employee provides for a single client. Examples a women's haircut, a shave or massage. From the Services/Classes Menu, you can add Vagaro services or create custom services that are more unique to the business. You can also do the following:
- Select to either hide services or show the service and/or its price on your booking page.
- Show the starting point for prices. This allows the customer to see the lowest price of a service on your listing page. This is helpful if you have services that have varying prices.
To insert a Service into a Category, follow the steps below when using a computer or the Desktop Version.
Inserting a Service into a Category
1. Click Settings at the top of the screen.
2. Select Service/Class Menu on the left side of the page under Things We Sell.
3. Click the Services option from the top. Find the Category on the menu (categories are in bold). Click Insert. Then select Service to insert the service in the category.
4. Click Add Vagaro Service to insert a Vagaro Service. Select Create Service to insert a Custom Service that is more unique to the business. Click this link to learn more about adding services.
5. To insert a new service beneath a current one, first select the Services option at the top of the screen from the Service Menu. Find the service. Click the three dots. Click Insert. Then select Service.
6. You can insert a Vagaro Service or a Custom Service under a service of your choice. Then you're all set!