Creating a Very Important Person (VIP) list is a great way to reward loyal customers! You can offer unique privileges such as special discounts and send custom marketing emails to clients on the list!
To get started, follow the steps below!
Creating a VIP List
1. Let's first add a customer to the VIP list. Click Customers from the top.
2. To find the client faster, enter the name in the search box. Then select the customer below.
3. Click Edit Profile.
4. In the General Tag field, enter VIP. Then click Update.
5. Let's now see all the customers who are on the VIP list. Click Reports at the top of the screen.
6. Select Customers on the left side.
7. In the Gen.Tag field, enter VIP.
8. Click Run Report.
9. You can see all the customers who are on the VIP list.
10. From the bottom of the screen, click Export to export the list to an Excel sheet or as a PDF file. Click Print to get a paper copy.
11. Now that we've created a VIP list, we can offer special Preset Discounts to these customers. As you're creating the Discount, click Select tags, found under the Offer to customers with the following tags title. To learn more about creating discounts, click this link: Creating Preset Discounts.
12. Select the VIP tag to offer the discount to customers on this list. Click Apply when you're finished.
13. You can also send custom marketing emails to VIP customers. As you're creating the email, first select the type of email you want to send, whether it's a non-automated email or an automated one. Then select Send to a Filtered List. From here, click in the field under General Tag. Then enter the VIP tag.
14. Once you're finished customizing the email to your liking, click Announced at the bottom of the screen to send the email to customers on the VIP list. Then you're set! Click this link to learn more about sending marketing emails: Email Marketing.