A Promo Code is a code customers use to get a discount on online purchases. From the Preset Discounts page, you can set discounts for multiple items, including services, classes, products, memberships, and packages and create a promo code to allow the customer to use it for purchases on the Online Booking Page.
To get started, follow the steps below.
*Remember, to create a promo code, you first need to sign up for the Online Shopping Cart.
Creating a Promo Code
1. Click Settings at the top of the screen.
2. Select Discounts on the left sidebar.
3. To create a promo code for a new Preset Discount, click New Discount.
4. To add a promo code to an existing discount, click the three dots that correspond to the item on the right side of the screen from the main Discounts page. Then select Edit.
5. After adding a Discount Name and Description and setting a start and expiration date, select Create Promotion Code for Online Shopping Cart. Then enter the Promo Code you want customers to use when shopping on the online booking page.
6. Finish setting up the preset discount to your liking. Then click Save at the bottom of the screen.
7. The customer can apply the Promo Code on your Online Booking Page.