A Promo Code is a code customers use to get a discount on online purchases. From the Preset Discounts page, you can set discounts for multiple items, including services, classes, products, memberships, and packages and create a promo code to allow the customer to use it for purchases on the Online Booking Page.
To get started, follow these steps:
- Click Settings at the top of the screen.
- Under Things We Sell, select Discounts on the left side of the screen. Then click New Discount to get started.
Remember, to create a promo code, you first need to sign up for the Online Shopping Cart. Let's get started!
Creating a Promo Code
1. Click Settings at the top of the screen.
2. Select Discounts.
3. To create a promo code for a new Preset Discount, click New Discount.
4. To add a promo code to an existing discount, click the three dots that correspond to the item on the right side of the screen from the main Discounts page. Then select Edit.
5. After adding a Discount Name and Description and setting a start and expiration date, select Create Promotion Code for Online Shopping Cart. Then enter the Promo Code you want customers to use when shopping on the online booking page.
6. After setting up the discount to your liking and adding the discounts you want to offer, click Save at the bottom of the screen. Then you're good to go!
7. The customer can apply the Promo Code from the Vagaro Online Booking Page.