A Remote Session allows you to work more closely with a Vagaro support engineer, especially if you have an issue that requires more hands-on assistance. With your permission, a tech representative logs into your device to troubleshoot and figure out the best way to assist.
Things to consider when starting a session:
- A remote session can only be done from a computer. We can't connect to a mobile device such as an iPad, tablet, Android or iPhone.
- Before setting up a session, be sure to first communicate with a support representative through phone or chat. Click this link to see our business hours and contact info: Vagaro Hours and Contact Information.
Let's get started!
Joining a Remote Support Session
1. To get started, open a new tab on the web browser you're using. Then go to the Fast Support Page.
2. Once you get to the Page, enter your Name as well as the Support Key. The support key is provided by the support representative. When you're ready, click Continue.
3. Click Open GoTo Opener.
4. A popup will appear, providing a status update on the connection.
5. You'll see a popup stating the following: "Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device." Click Yes.
6. To confirm the connection and join the remote session, click Yes. Then you're all set!