A Remote Session allows you to work more closely with a Vagaro support engineer, especially if you have an issue that requires more hands-on assistance. With your permission, a tech representative logs into your device to troubleshoot and figure out the best way to assist.
Things to consider when starting a session:
- A remote session can only be done from a computer. We can't connect to a mobile device such as an iPad, tablet, Android, or iPhone.
- Before setting up a session, be sure to first communicate with a support representative through phone or chat. Click this link to see our business hours and contact info: Vagaro Hours and Contact Information.
- Open a new tab on your web browser and go to the Fast Support Page.
- Enter your Name, the Support Key, and click Continue.
The support representative provides the support key.
- Click Open GoTo Opener.
- A popup shows progress on downloading and making a connection.
- Click Yes in the Approve Session pop-up screen.