To see all your Online Product Sales from the Transaction List, follow the steps below when using both the Mobile and Desktop Versions.
Viewing Online Product Sales on the Mobile Version
1. Tap More at the bottom of the screen.
2. Select Reports.
3. Select Transaction List.
4. To see transactions within a specific date range, tap the date field to get started.
5. Select one of the preset options or tap Custom to select a date range, set by you.
6. Tap the Filter icon at the top-right of the screen after choosing the date you prefer.
7. To see the transactions of a specific client, tap Select Customer to choose the client whose transactions you want to see.
Tap Select Transaction Type to use the Online Products filter.
8. Select Online Products. Then tap Submit at the top of the screen
9. Tap Apply Filter.
10. The online product sales will appear on the Transaction List.
Viewing Online Product Sales on the Desktop Version
1. Click Reports at the top of the screen.
2. Select Transaction List on the left side of the screen.
3. Under Transactions From-To, select a date you prefer. This allows you to see all the online transactions within a specific date range.
Under Customer, select a specific client whose transactions you want to see.
4. Click Advanced Filters.
5. Under Transaction Type, select Online Products to see all the online product sales within the date range you selected.
6. Click Run Report to see all your online product sales.