To see all the Online Product Sales from the Transaction List, follow the instructions below when using both the Mobile and Desktop Versions.
On the Mobile Version
1. Tap More at the bottom of the screen.
2. Select Reports.
3. Select Transaction List.
4. To see transactions within a specific date range, tap the date field to get started.
5. You can select one of the preset options or tap Custom to select a specific date range.
6. Once you select the date you prefer, tap the Filter icon at the top-right of the screen to use the Online Products filter. This allows you to see all the online product sales.
7. To see the transactions of a specific client, tap Select Customer to choose the client whose transactions you want to see.
Tap Select Transaction Type to use the Online Products filter.
8. Select Online Products. Then tap Submit at the top of the screen
9. Below, we can see that the Online Products filter has been selected. When you're ready, tap Apply Filter.
10. You can see all the online purchases on the Transaction List.
11. To refund a transaction, gently tap it and then, swipe to the left on the screen in one action. You also can view or email a copy of the receipt. You're all set!
On the Desktop Version
1. Click Reports at the top of the screen.
2. Select Transaction List on the left side of the screen.
3. Under Transactions From-To, select a date you prefer. This allows you to see all the online transactions within a specific date range.
Under Customer, you can select a specific client whose transactions you want to see.
4. After selecting the filters you want to use, click Advanced Filters.
5. Under Transaction Type, select Online Products to see all the online product sales within the date range you selected.
6. When you're ready, click Run Report.
7. Once you run the report, you can see all the online product sales on the Transaction List, including:
- The date and time the transaction occurred.
- The customer who purchased the product and the quantity that was sold.
- The specific amount that was paid.
- The Shipping and Handling Cost that was applied if the product was shipped to the customer.
- The form of payment that was used.
On the right side of the screen, you can see the Merchant Account the transaction deposited to if it was a credit card transaction. Remember, all online sales go to the main Business Merchant Account.
To refund the product sale, click the Action drop-down that corresponds to the transaction on the left side of the screen from the Transaction List. Then select Refund. To print or email a copy of the receipt, select Receipt from the drop-down.
To export the list to a PDF or Excel file, click the Export button at the bottom of the screen. Click Print to get a paper copy. You're all set!