The Grouping Tool allows you to combine multiple services, classes, and products within a Membership. From there, you can offer a discount that applies to the group and limit the discount to a set number of visits.
To learn how to create a membership, click this link: Adding a New Membership. To learn how to group items within a membership, follow the instructions below.
Grouping Services and Products in a Membership
- Click Settings at the top of the screen.
- Under Things We Sell, select Memberships on the left side.
- If you're creating a new membership, click New Membership.
- If you're editing a current membership, follow these steps:
- Find the item on the main Membership Management screen.
- Click the three dots that correspond to it on the right side of the page.
- Select Edit.
- Once you're finished setting the membership to your liking, you can add Services, Classes, and Products and create groups within the membership.
- Select the Services/Classes tab. Then click Add.
- On the left side of the screen, select the services you want to add. Then click Add from the bottom.
- Select the items you want to group on the left side of the screen. Then click Group.
- Click Group to confirm.
- We can see the group we created on the left side. On the right side, we can apply a discount we want to offer and set a specific number of visits. The discounts and visits will specifically apply to the grouping we created.
- You can also create groups for Products. Click the Products tab to get started. From there, you can go through the same process as you did when grouping services and classes.
- When everything looks good, click Save.