To check out a walk-in client who prefers not to have a customer profile with the business, follow these steps when using the Mobile Version or the Vagaro Pro App:
- Before checking out the client, you need to first create a Walk-In customer profile. Tap Customers at the bottom of the screen. Tap Add to begin creating a new profile. Tap Save when you're finished.
- Once you get to the Checkout screen, you can select the Walk-In Customer profile you created.
- Once you've added the services and items to the screen, Tap Checkout. Then you're set!
Related Article: How to Check Out a Walk-In from the Desktop Version.
Let's get started!
1. Before checking out a Walk-In Customer, you first need to create a general customer profile for walk-ins. To get started, tap Customers at the bottom of the screen.
2. Tap Add at the top of the screen.
3. Enter Walk-In as the First Name. Enter Customer as the Last Name. Then enter an Email Address or a Phone Number.
4. When you're finished, tap Save.
5. Now, you can select the Walk-In Customer profile from the Checkout screen and check out the client. Select the client as well as the service they are coming in for.
6. When you're ready, tap Checkout.
7. Once the client is checked out, you can view the transaction on the Transaction List in the Reports page. You can also track it on the customer's profile.