To check out a walk-in client who prefers not to have a customer profile with the business, follow these steps when using the Mobile Version of Vagaro:
- Before checking out the client, first, create a Walk-In customer profile. Tap Customers at the bottom of the screen. Tap Add to begin creating a new profile. Tap Save when you're finished.
- Once you get to the Checkout screen, select the Walk-In Customer profile you created.
- Tap Checkout after processing the payment.
1. Before checking out a Walk-In Customer, let's first create a general customer profile for walk-ins. To get started, tap Customers at the bottom of the screen.
2. Tap Add at the top of the screen.
3. Enter Walk-In as the First Name. Enter Customer as the Last Name. Then enter an Email Address or a Phone Number.
4. Tap Save at the top-right of the screen when you're ready.
5. We can now select the Walk-In Customer profile from the Checkout screen and check out the client. Select the client as well as the service they came in for.
6. Tap Checkout after processing the payment.
7. Once the client is checked out, you can view the transaction on the Transaction List in the Reports page. You can also see it in the customer's profile.