The Email Marketing feature allows you to send custom emails directly to your client base. You specifically can promote an upcoming event, provide an update on your business or even send automated or recurring emails.
To send marketing emails to a Filtered List or a specific list of customers you prefer, follow the steps below.
Let's get started!
Sending Marketing Emails to a Filtered List
1. Click Marketing at the top of the screen.
2. Click Create Email.
3. Click Create new email or daily deals.
4. Click Create Email.
5. After entering a title for the email and selecting an automated option, click Send to a Filtered List to send the email to a specific list of clients. Let's look at all the different filters you can use!
6. There are several filters you can use. You specifically can filter it by:
- Customer Since - this filters the list by customers who have been with the business before or after a date you select.
- Last Visit - this filters the list by customers who last visited before, after or between a date you select.
- No of Appointments Between - this filters the list by customers who have had a specific number of appointments. In the screenshot below, we entered 10 in the left field and 150 in the right field. This means that the email will be sent to customers who have at least 10 to 150 appointments.
- Amount Paid Between - this filters the list by customers who have spent a specific amount at the business.
- General Tag - this filters the list by general tag. A general tag is a keyword or a phrase that is added to a customer's profile. It can be used as an identifier or as a way to locate a client.
- Referred by - this filters the list by customer referrer. You can add referrers to a client's profile.
- Customers of Employees - this filters the list by customers of specific employees.
- Birthday - this filters the list by customers with a specific birth month.
- Gender - this filters the list by the male, female, or non-binary genders.
- Age Between - this filters the list by customers who are a specific age. You can also select an age range, sending it to clients who are between the range you set.
- Past Services/Classes/Packages - this filters the list by customers who have booked certain classes/services or purchased specific packages.
- Memberships - this filters the list by customers who have purchased a specific membership.
- Customers of Past Employees - this filters the list by clients of past employees or employees you have deleted from the account.
7. Click Send Now to send the email immediately or select Schedule to send the email at a specific date and time.
Next, select Post on Facebook to share the email with your Facebook friends. When everything looks good, click the Acknowledgement box. Then click Announce. You're all set!