Adding photos and images to the Venue Gallery and Portfolio is a great way to attract new customers! Once they are uploaded, you can showcase them on your Vagaro booking page as well as your website!
Venue Gallery vs. Portfolio
The Venue Gallery showcases the inside and outside of the business. You can add up to 12 photos including your logo image. The Portfolio showcases the services you offer. You can upload up to three images.
Remember, the image should be under 5 MB and have a minimum resolution of 1000 x 667 pixels.
To edit a photo in the Venue Gallery and Portfolio, follow the steps below!
From the Venue Gallery
1. Click Marketing at the top of the screen.
2. Under Photos, click Upload Photos.
3. Select the Venue Gallery option.
4. Find the photo you want to edit. Hover over the image. Then click the three dots.
5. Select Edit.
6. You can crop the image to a specific size by selecting one of the options. You can also enter a custom width and height. Click Apply when you're ready.
7. You can add different filters and effects to the image. Click Save when you're finished.
8. At the bottom of the screen, click View Result to see how the photos display on the online booking page.
From the Portfolio
1. From the Venue Gallery and Portfolio screen, select the Portfolio option.
2. Find the image you want to edit. Hover over the photo. Then click the three dots.
3. Select Edit to make changes to the photo.
4. When you're finished, click View Result to see how the images display on the online booking page. Then you're set!