Adding photos and images to the Venue Gallery and Portfolio is a great way to attract new customers! Once they are uploaded, you can showcase them on your Vagaro booking page as well as your website!
Venue Gallery vs. Portfolio
The Venue Gallery showcases the inside and outside of the business. You can add up to 12 photos including your logo image. The Portfolio showcases the services you offer. You can upload up to three images.
Remember, the image should be under 5 MB and have a minimum resolution of 1000 x 667 pixels.
To delete photos from the Venue Gallery and Portfolio, follow the steps below!
From the Venue Gallery
1. Click Marketing at the top of the screen.
2. Under Photos, click Upload Photos.
3. Select the Venue Gallery option.
4. Once you find the image you want to delete, hover over it. Then click the three dots.
5. Select Delete.
6. Click Yes to remove the image. Then you're good to go!
7. To add another photo to the Venue Gallery, click Add Business Image.
From the Portfolio
1. From the main Venue Gallery and Portfolio screen, select Portfolio.
2. Once you find the image you want to delete, hover over it. Then click the three dots.
3. Click Delete.
4. Click Yes to remove the image. Then you're set!
5. To add another image, click Add Portfolio Image.
6. To temporarily remove the image, hover over it. Click the three dots. Then select Deactivate.
7. To reactivate the image, hover over the deactivated photo. Click the three dots. Then select Activate.