GDPR was created to enhance data privacy laws throughout Europe and ensure more privacy for residents of the European Union (EU).
It specifically states that a person can request to get a copy of their personal data and have their personal information removed.
Here are the steps:
- Click Here to fill out the “be forgotten” request form.
- Vagaro will send the requester (you or the Vagaro business) a confirmation email from GDPR@vagaro.com.
- Once the requester confirms the “be forgotten” request, it will be processed.
How to Submit a GDPR Request
1. Once you get to the Vagaro Sales Page, scroll towards the bottom of the screen. Then click GDPR.
2. To get to the request form, scroll to the bottom of the screen. Once you get there, enter your Name, Email Address, Phone Number, Location, Vagaro Username, and the businesses from which you wish to have your data removed.
When you're finished, click Submit.