Packages allow you to sell future visits and sessions in bulk. You can also set different auto-renew options, charging the client weekly, every four weeks, monthly, every two months, quarterly, yearly or after a set number of visits are completed. When creating and designing packages, you specifically can do the following:
- Customize a package to fit your business needs.
- Add one type of class or service to a package.
- Combine different classes or services into one package.
- Offer a set series of visits or unlimited visits.
- Set your autopay charge frequency, charging customers weekly, every four weeks, monthly, every two months, quarterly, yearly or by a set number of completed visits.
Once a package is created, you can sell it from the Checkout screen. You also can sell it on Vagaro.com, your booking page, your Instagram page, Facebook account, and your personal website or blog via the Vagaro booking widget.
To manage a client's package from the Customer Management page, follow these steps:
- Click Customers at the top of the screen.
- Select the Customer. You can find the client much quicker by entering the name in the search box.
- Select the Packages tab. From there, you can view the Starting Balance as well as the Current Balance.
Let's get started!
1. Click Customers at the top of the screen.
2. Select the Customer. You can find the client much quicker by entering the name in the search box.
3. Select the Packages tab.
4. You can find all the packages on the left side of the screen. On the right side of the page, you can view the Starting Balance as well as the Current Balance for each package. Click the links to view more details. Let's first look at the starting balance.
From this screen, you can see the following:
- The services and classes that have been added to the package.
- The total number of initial visits for each item in the package.
- The total visits that are left for each item in the package.
From this page, you can view the following:
- The date and time the package was created as well as the starting balance.
- The date and time the package was redeemed and the location at which it was redeemed.
- If the package was edited or voided at any point.
Editing a Package
Once you locate the package in the customer's profile, click the three dots that correspond to it on the right side of the page.
Click this link for more information: Editing a Package from the Customer's Profile.
You'll receive this email when the customer package auto-renews.
You'll receive this email if payment for the package does not go through.