Memberships allow you to add discounts to multiple services, classes, and products at once. You additionally can offer discounts based on a set number of visits as well as set specific auto-renew options.
To manage a membership from the customer's profile in Vagaro, follow these steps:
- Click Customers at the top of the screen.
- Select the client. Then select the Memberships tab. From here, you can view the Starting and Current Balance of the membership. Then you're all set!
Let's get started!
1. Click Customers at the top of the screen.
2. Select the customer. You can find the client much quicker by entering the name in the search box.
3. Click the Memberships tab.
4. You can see the active membership as well as all the past memberships that the customer has had. Remember, the customer can only have one membership at a time. The active membership is indicated by a green checkmark on the right side of the screen.
To view the Starting Balance, click the link that corresponds to the membership you're looking at on the right side of the page in the Starting Balance column.
5. From the Starting Balance screen, you can see a few things:
- The discount that's being offered for each service or class.
- The total number of visits and the total number of remaining visits for each item.
6. If you select the Products tab, you can see the discount that's being offered for each product that's part of the membership as well as the total quantity and the quantity that's remaining for each item.
7. Let's now look at the Current Balance for the membership. Once you find it in the customer's profile, click the link that corresponds to it on the right side of the page in the Current Balance column.
8. The first row shows you the initial date and time the membership was created, the Initial Value or balance and the person who created it. Below this, you can also see when the membership was redeemed as well as the specific service, class or product that was redeemed.
9. To edit the membership, click the three dots that correspond to it on the right side of the page. You also can temporarily deactivate it, cancel it, refund it, view the history and view more details about the client's membership.
Click this link to learn more: Editing a Membership from the Customer's Profile.
You'll receive this notification when a customer membership auto-renews.
You will receive this notification if payment for a membership does not go through.