To print or export a copy of a customer's past classes, follow these steps when using the Desktop Version:
- Click Customers at the top of the screen.
- Select the customer.
- Select the Classes tab.
- Once you've selected the filters you want to apply, click Search. Then you're good to go! You can export or print a copy for your use.
Let's get started!
1. Click Customers at the top of the screen.
2. Select the customer. You can search for a client quicker by entering the name in the search box.
3. Select the Classes tab.
4. To print a list of classes based on the date it occurred, select the Date Range on the calendar. You can also choose one of the options on the right side of the page. When you're finished, click Submit.
5. To print a list based on a specific status, click All Statuses. Then select the option you prefer. For example, you can print a list of classes that have been Completed or Checked Out.
6. To filter the report by class, click All Classes. Then select the option you prefer.
7. Click All Teachers to filter the report by classes taught by a specific instructor.
8. Once you've selected the filters you want to apply, click Search.
9. Towards the top of the screen, you can export the list to an Excel file or print it for your records.