To print a copy of a customer's form, follow the steps below when using a computer or the Desktop Version of Vagaro.
Printing a Form on the Mobile Version
1. Tap Customers at the bottom of the screen.
2. Select the customer. To search for a client quicker, enter the name in the search box.
3. Swipe to the right of the screen where the tabs are. Then select the Forms option.
4. Select the form you want to print. Then select a date. This allows you to print the form that was submitted on that date.
5. Tap the three lines at the top-right of the screen. Then select Print.
6. Choose one of the print options.
Printing a Form on the Desktop Version
1. Click Customers at the top to get to the main Customer Management screen.
2. Select the client whose form you want to print.
3. Select the Forms tab.
4. Select the form you want to print. Then select a date. This allows you to print the form that was submitted on that specific date.
5. Click the print icon to print a copy. Click the middle icon to export it to PDF. Click the trash icon to remove it.