To edit a recurring appointment, in which multiple services have been added to the booking, follow the steps below when using the Desktop Version of Vagaro.
Editing a Recurring Appointment with Multiple Services
1. Click Calendar at the top of the screen.
2. Find the multiple-service booking. Then select the appointment you want to edit. Remember, you can only edit one service at a time.
3. Select Edit.
4. Click edit only this occurrence to edit only the appointment for that day. Click Edit the series to make changes to all the appointments in the series.
5. You'll see a message below stating that you can only edit one appointment at a time from the Calendar. Click Edit Appointment(s) when you're ready.
6. Notice that you can't change the Date, but you can edit other details of the appointment.
Click Notify Customer to send a notification to the client regarding any changes that are made. Click Book when you're finished.
7. After editing the first appointment, you'll be able to edit the other services that were added to the booking. Just follow the same steps that you did before.