We love hearing from you! That's why we've provided an open forum for you to share and submit ideas on how we can improve our product! While we can’t implement all requests that are sent in, our product team regularly looks at suggestions that are submitted from the Support Forums Page. If we find that it's popular, we'll add it to our development schedule. It's as simple as that!
Here's how it works
- Search to see if your suggestion has been added or vote for any requests you like.
- If you have a suggestion that’s not listed on the page, you can submit your own.
- Remember, you can only add one suggestion per post.
Let's get started!
How to Submit a New Feature Request
1. Once you get to the Support Forums Page, click New Feature Request at the top of the screen.
2. Under the How can we improve Vagaro? title, click in the box to add a Feature Request.
3. Enter the title of the Suggestion in the box. Select a Category. Then enter a Description below.
Click Attach a file to add a supporting document.
4. When you're finished, click Post Idea.
5. To view other requests that have been submitted, scroll down on the screen from the main page. For each suggestion, you can see the title and its description.
6. You also can see the status of each request, the number of Comments or responses and how it's been categorized.
7. You also can see how many people have voted for the feature. To add a vote, click the Vote button below.
8. Towards the top of the screen, you can narrow your search to a specific list of suggestions by choosing one of the filters. You can specifically filter it by:
- Hot ideas - requests that are trending and gaining in popularity.
- Top ideas - the most popular requests.
- New ideas - newly-submitted requests.
- My feedback - requests that you have submitted.
9. On the right side of the screen, you can find a topic by category. Select the option you prefer.
Below this, you can search for a specific request by entering a keyword in the Search box. Click Give Feedback to submit a new request.