A service is an item an employee provides for a single client. Examples of services include a women's haircut, a shave or massage. You can add a Vagaro service that's already in your account by default or you can add a customizable service that's more unique to your business.
Once you add a service to the account, you can sell it from the Checkout screen. To get started, follow the steps below when using both the Mobile and Desktop Versions of Vagaro.
Let's get started!
1. Tap Checkout at the bottom of the screen.
2. Select the customer.
3. Tap the Shopping Cart option to add a service.
4. Tap Add Item.
5. Select Service.
6. Select the Service and Service Provider. Then select the Appointment Type.
7. Tap Add at the bottom of the screen.
8. Tap Done at the top-right of the screen to continue.
9. Tap Checkout at the bottom of the screen after processing the payment.
On the Desktop Version
1. Click Checkout at the top of the screen.
2. Select the client.
3. Click the Service button below.
4. Select the Service and Service Provider (this is optional). You also can choose a different Start Time. Click Add Service to continue.
5. Click Checkout after entering the remaining payment.
6. Click Print Receipt to get a copy of the receipt. Click Email Receipt to email the receipt to the customers. Click Print GC Receipt to get a copy of the gift certificate you sold to the recipient.
Click No Receipt if you do not want a copy.
7. When emailing a receipt, the recipient's email address will display automatically. You can also enter a different email in the box. Click Send when you're ready.
8. To rebook the client for another date and time, click the calendar icon on the left side. Then click Rebook.
To go to a specific day on your calendar, select the calendar option on the right side. Then click Go to Calendar.