A service is an item an employee provides for a single client. Examples of services include a women's haircut, a shave or massage. You can add a Vagaro service that's already in your account by default or you can add a customizable service that's more unique to your business.
Once you add a service to the account, you can sell it from the Checkout screen. To get started, follow the steps below when using both the Mobile and Desktop Versions of Vagaro.
Let's get started!
1. Tap Checkout at the bottom of the screen.
2. Select the customer.
3. Tap the Shopping Cart option to add a service.
4. Tap Add Item.
5. Select Service.
6. Select the Service and Service Provider. Then select the Appointment Type.
7. Tap Add at the bottom of the screen.
8. Tap Done at the top-right of the screen after adding the items.
9. Tap Checkout at the bottom of the screen after processing the payment.
On the Desktop Version
1. Click Checkout at the top of the screen.
2. Select the client.
3. Click the Service button below.
4. Select the Service and Service Provider (this is optional). You also can choose a different Start Time. Click Add Service when you're ready.
5. Click Checkout after entering the remaining payment.
6. You can print a copy of the receipt, email it or even choose not to issue a receipt. You also can print a copy of the gift certificate if you enabled the print option when creating the item.
7. When emailing a receipt, the recipient's email address will display automatically. You also can enter a new address in the box. Once you're finished, click Send.
8. To rebook the client for another date and time, click Rebook to get started. Click Go to Calendar if you want to go to a specific date on the appointment schedule. Remember, you first must select the date you want to go to first. You can do this by clicking the calendar icon and then choosing a date.