A service is an item an employee provides for a single client. Examples of services include a women's haircut, a shave or massage. You can add a Vagaro service that's already in your account by default or you can add a customizable service that's more unique to your business.
Once you add a service to the account, you can sell it from the Checkout screen. To get started, follow the steps below when using both the Vagaro Pro App and Desktop Version.
Let's get started!
On the Vagaro Pro App
1. Tap Checkout at the bottom of the screen.
2. Select the customer.
3. Tap the Shopping Cart option.
4. Tap Add Item.
5. Select Service.
6. Select the Service and Service Provider. Then select the Appointment Type.
7. Tap Add at the bottom of the screen.
8. Once you've added the items, tap Done at the top-right of the screen.
9. After entering the payment amount, tap Checkout at the bottom of the screen.
On the Desktop Version
1. Click Checkout at the top of the screen.
2. Select the client.
3. Click the Service button below.
4. Select the Service and Service Provider (this is optional). You also can choose a different Start Time. When you're finished, click Add Service.
5. After entering the remaining payment, click Checkout.
6. You can print a copy of the receipt, email it or even choose not to issue a receipt. You also can print a copy of the gift certificate if you enabled the print option when creating the item.
7. When emailing a receipt, the recipient's email address will display automatically. You also can enter a new address in the box. Once you're finished, click Send.
8. To rebook the client for another date and time, click Rebook to get started. Click Go to Calendar if you want to go to a specific date on the appointments schedule. Remember, you first must select the date you want to go to first. You can do this by clicking the calendar icon and then choosing a date.