To move an appointment that has multiple services to another date and time, follow the steps below when using the Vagaro Pro app and Web Version.
Vagaro Pro app
1. Tap Calendar at the bottom of the screen.
2. Select one of the appointments from the multiple-service booking.
3. Select Move.
4. Once you choose the services you want to move, select Move Selected at the bottom of the screen.
5. Select the Date you prefer. Then tap Next at the bottom of the screen. You can also tap Next at the top-right of the screen.
6. If the date and time you selected are not available, you'll see the screen below. Tap the red button at the bottom of the screen to see if there's an available time on the next day. You can also select a specific date on the calendar at the top of the screen.
7. Once you find an available day, select the time you want to book.
8. Select the Appointment Type. Enter a comment you want to attach to the appointment. Then tap Book.
9. All the appointments have been moved to a different day on the Calendar. You're all set!
1. Click Calendar at the top of the screen.
2. Select one of the items from the multiple-service booking.
3. Click Move.
4. On the left side of the screen, select the services you want to move to a different date. Then click Next. Remember, you can only move up to three services at a time.
5. You can change the Services and the Service Providers. Once you select a Date, click Search.
6. In some cases, you may see a popup, stating that the date is not available. Click the Calendar icon to choose a different date or click Search.
7. Select an available time.
8. Select the Appointment Type. Then enter an Appointment Note or a comment you want to add. When you're finished, click Book.
9. Click OK to confirm the booking. You're all set!