To search for an available appointment from the Calendar, follow these steps when using the Mobile Version of Vagaro.
Searching for an Available Appointment
1. Tap Calendar at the bottom of the screen once you log in.
2. Tap the three lines at the top-right of the screen. Then select Search.
3. Select the Customer and Service you want to book. Choose a Service Provider (this is optional). Then select the Date.
4. After selecting the options you prefer, tap Next. Notice you can add an additional service to the booking. Tap the green Service button to do this.
5. Select the Time you want to book.
6. Select the Appointment Type. This option only appears when you activate it on the Online Appointment Rules page. Below this, you can enter a Message or add a comment to the appointment.
7. Tap Book when you're finished.