To search for an available appointment at your business from the Calendar, follow these steps when using the Vagaro Pro App in Vagaro:
- Tap Calendar at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap the three lines at the top-right of the screen. Then select Search.
- Select the Customer, Service, Service Provider, and Date.
- After choosing the appropriate options, click Next.
- Select the Time you want to book.
- When you're finished, click Book. Then you're all set!
Let's get started!
1. Tap Calendar at the bottom of the screen.
2. Tap the three lines at the top-right of the screen. Then select Search.
3. Select the Customer and Service you want to book. Choose a Service Provider (this is optional). Then select the Date.
4. After selecting the options you prefer, tap Next. Notice you can add an additional service to the booking. Tap the green Service button.
5. Select the Time you want to book.
6. Select the Appointment Type. This option only appears when you enable it on the Online Appointment Rules page. Below this, you can enter a Message or add a comment to the appointment.
7. When you're finished, tap Book.