To sign up for your own employee merchant account so that credit card deposits go here, follow the steps below when using the Desktop Version of Vagaro.
Let's get started!
Setting up an Employee Merchant Account
1. Click Settings at the top of the screen once you log in.
2. Select Credit Card Processing under Add-Ons on the left side of the page.
3. Click the Employee Account button. This allows you to set up a merchant account for each employee.
4. To make sure that credit card transactions are deposited to the correct merchant account when multiple service providers are added to a Checkout, select Allow override for money distribution.
5. Find the employee who wants to sign up for credit card processing. Then click Apply.
6. Click Sign Up under the Merchant Plan you prefer. Click here for more information about our fees and rates.
7. When you're finished adding the personal, business, and bank information, click Submit Application.
8. There's no credit check so the approval process is instant. You'll receive the below email once the merchant account is approved.
Click the Get Free EMV Credit Card Reader button to place an order for a free reader.