To subtract a quantity amount from a product, follow the steps below when using the Desktop Version on a computer, iPad or tablet.
Decreasing the Quantity of a Product
1. Click Settings at the top of the screen.
2. Select Inventory under Things We Sell.
3. Find the product on the Inventory List. Click the three dots that correspond to it on the right side of the screen. Then click Subtract.
4. Select the date you're subtracting the amount. Enter the quantity you want to subtract from the product. Select the reason why you're decreasing the amount. Enter the reason in the box below. Then click Save.
5. You can track status changes to your products in the History. Click this link for more information: How to See the Product History