To subtract a quantity amount from a product, follow these steps when using the Vagaro Pro App on a mobile device:
- Tap More at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap Settings.
- Select Inventory.
- Select the product from the Inventory List.
- Tap the three lines that correspond to the product.
- Select Subtract.
- Enter the quantity amount you want to subtract. Select a reason. Enter the reason. Tap Submit. Then you're all set!
Related Article: How to Add a Product.
Let's get started!
1. Tap More at the bottom of the screen.
2. Tap Settings.
3. Select Inventory.
4. Select the product from the Inventory List.
5 Tap the three lines that correspond to the product.
6. Select Subtract.
7. Select the Date you're subtracting the amount. Then enter the amount you want to subtract.
8. Once you select a Reason for why you're decreasing the product quantity, enter the reason below.
9. When you're finished, tap Submit.
10. You'll be able to see any updates you make to the product in the History. Click this link for more information: How to See Your Product History